Friday, September 16, 2011

Cream Shadow Overview

So I have this little obsession with cream eyeshadows, here is an entire collection of what I own, as well as a video about what I think about all of these! Swatches at the end! xx

 L'Oreal Hip Cream Shadow Paint in Nervy



Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in 2 Steel 


Urban Decay Cream Shadows in Rehab and Mushroom

Mushroom

Stila Smudge Pots in Kitten and Black




Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows in Flatter Me and Birthday Suit


Urban Decay Glide on Shadow Pencil in Rehab


Paint Pots, I own all of them, here are Painterly, Groundwork, and Quite Natural



Swatch Time! (L-R)

MAC Paint Pots in Groundwork, Painterly, and Quite Natural

Stila Smudge Pot in Black and Kitten, Urban Decay Glide On Shadow Pencil in Rehab, UD Cream Shadows in Mushroom and Rehab (blended out)

L'oreal Hip Shadow Paint in Nervy, MUFE Aqua Cream in 2 Steel, Benefit's Birthday Suit and Flatter Me

Rankings from least favorite to number one favorite!
7. MUFE Aqua Cream 2 Steel
6. Urban Decay 27/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil in Rehab
5. L'Oreal Hip Shadow Paint in Nervy
4. Urban Decay Cream Shadows in Mushroom and Rehab
3. Stila Smudge Pots in Black and Kitten (simply because I don't reach for them as much as the next two.)
2. MAC Paint Pots
1. Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows - number one fav!

Hear my thoughts on all of these!

4 comments:

  1. Sarah!! You love everything I love! Like literally everything! Birthday suit is the love of my life too. But when you said in your video you loved the Korres lip butters it actually shocked me haha, I love the Jasmine color but they are not moisturizing to me at all =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that is one big love of cream shadow! i've a feeling it will just keep growing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reach for Birthday Suit almost every day, either worn alone or as a color base for shadows. I love wearing it with a little bit of Skinny Jeans in my crease. I have a few other Benefit Creasless Cream Shadows and some more cream shadows from other brands, but those are my absolute favorites!

    ReplyDelete