Saturday, October 1, 2011

Face of the Day 10/1/11


Finally, it's here! I couldn't be more excited that fall is here.

Today was about hiding flaws, and glowy skin. I loaded up the highlighter because the foundation I used made me look dull.




Makeup I'm Wearing:
Face:
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation 110
Maybelline Super Stay Concealer (on face)
Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer (under eyes)
MAC MSFN in Light
Benefit Coralista Blush
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Highlight a mix between MAC e/s in Nylon and Gleam 

Eyes:
Benefit Creaseless Cream Eye Shadow in Birthday Suit
MAC Satin Taupe e/s
MAC Carbon e/s
Sephora Advanced Lash Booster Mascara

Lips:
Revlon Soft Nude


Also, I'd like to note that I did not photoshop my skin at all in these photos, I have terrible acne scarring, but it's come a long way, so I'd like to think this is a result of a mix of what I'm doing to lighten them, and the MUFE foundation with the Maybelline concealer. :)





2 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! You seriously can't go wrong with Benefit Coralista, NARS Laguna and Benefit Birthday Suit. I use those almost every day.
    -Mira from http://oneclassymeerkat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete