Sunday, November 20, 2011

Inexpensive Beauty Finds (All Drugstore!)


These products are genuinely ones that I use all the time alternatively, and in conjunction with my high-end products that I own. I love these, and the best part is, they're all found at the drugstore!

E.L.F Blush/Highlighter in Gotta Glow $3

Revlon ColorStay Foundation $10

Revlon Soft Nude Lipstick $6

L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara $6

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara $4

CoverGirl Natureluxe Silk Foundation $9

Maybelline Super Stay Concealer $6

Rimmel London Kajal Eye Liner Pencil $7

L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base $10-$13

L'Oreal HIP Cream Shadow Paint in Nervy $6 (on Amazon)

Covergirl Eyeshadow Trio in Shimmering Sands $5

Rimmel London Single Eye Shadow in Backstage $4

Ardell False Eyelashes in 110 $4




What I'm Wearing:
L'Oreal Eye Shadow Paint in Nervy as Base
Covergirl Shimmering Sands Trio, all shades
Rimmel London Single Eye Shadow in Backstage, foiled on lid
L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara
Rimmel London Kajal Eyeliner on waterline
On Skin:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation
E.L.F. Highlight in Gotta Glow on cheekbones
On Lips:
Revlon Soft Nude Lipstick


2 comments:

  1. I love revlon colourstay it its my HG foundation and works so amazingly well! I cant believe its only $10 in australia it sells for around $25. Anyway, I love the final look, its really pretty for everyday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Loreal mascara and primer as well! You guys are lucky that drugstore makeup is fairly cheap in the U.S. Over here in Canada, drugstore prices for Revlon and Loreal is quite price. For example a Loreal foundation would cost me around $18-$24 depending on where I buy it. :(

    xoxo,

    Janet

    crayolaactually.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete