Monday, November 14, 2011

OOTD: Thigh High

I get a lot of questions about how to wear thigh high socks. I know this can be controversial because they are quite sexy, but I like to pair men's pieces to tone it down, like this men's Red Hot Chili Peppers t-shirt that I got at goodwill and cut up for more feminine lines. It's all about the mix. Making feminine things more masculine, and manly things more feminine.




T shirt from Goodwill
Skirt from Urban Outfitters
Thigh Highs from Forever 21
Wedges from Reflection






I filmed my MAC tutorial today, can you tell?
Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15
Concealer: MAC Studio Finish in NC20
Powder: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Light
Blush/Bronzer: MAC Trace Gold
Eyes: MAC Constuctivist Paint Pot, e/s in Twinks, Antiqued, Nylon, and Amber Lights
Mascara: Benefit Bad Gal
Lips: MAC Creme d' Nude

One of the greatest Paint Pots.

Curious kitties :3






4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! I'll have to try that with some thigh highs I got from the F21 Minnie Mouse collection and haven't worn at all.

    Also I have like the exact same boots. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! It would be cool if you did a video on how to cut up big men's t-shirts to make them more flattering, like you did here :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your outfit!! i like that kind of style you look pretty <3

    love, carlinka
    check out my blog www.goldenweek.de

    ReplyDelete