Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Random Photoshoot of Myself: Grunge


Did a photoshoot for fun, as you may or may not know, modeling is a dream and a passion, but not sure if I can really go anywhere so I don't really persue it. So here are some shots! The theme today was rocker grunge, and I LOVE my makeup and it only took a few seconds because I was going for that messy hair and makeup look. (MAC Paint Pots are my best friend.)

 





What I'm Wearing:
Flannel from Forever 21
Red Hot Chili Peppers Tee from Goodwill

Makeup:
Korres Soft Eyeliner Pencil in Black
MAC Paint Pots in Groundwork and Quite Natural
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara

5 comments:

  1. I always thought modeling would be a cool job (although it's probably actually really demanding). Did you take these pictures yourself or did someone else take them for you? Just wondering because I always feel really weird when other people take pictures for me haha. I love your makeup here! It really brings out the blue in your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should give it a go at a local agency or something, it never hurts to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should also do a blog tag with the photo shoot theme you did and tag other boggers to do it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the second to last shot! You have a pretty great blog, I just followed :)

    xoxo,

    Janet

    crayolaactually.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm a hobby photographer, and now, one of my biggest dream is to "borrow" you for a photoshoot! to bad i live in norway, but i'd gladly be on a plane for 10 hours to do it :D

    ReplyDelete