Sunday, February 24, 2013

is it spring yet?







I don't know about you guys, but Spring is hands down my favorite season of all time. I love the fashion, the weather, the scents. Granted, I live in Northern California, and the Spring weather is next to perfection here. I especially love all the candle scents that come out, the bright colors (gasp!) don't worry, I still wear my black, skulls, and spikes ;)
What's your favorite part of Spring?

Necklace from H&M
Shirt from Nastygal
Motel Becka Skirt
On Lips: NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in Addis Ababa

13 comments:

  1. We're so far away from spring in Germany, it makes me sad :/ I want to wear bright colors as well!

    And you look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in Poland and I agree with crackpont it's still winter in here, unfortunately :< I love spring fashion and scents too :) <3

      Delete
  2. This looks so fresh, love the bright top. You always look gorgeous lovely xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is my favorite outfit that you've posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lime green is fab on you! I can't wait till spring hits here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!!!! Really love your makeup! Can't wait for spring either :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually really hate green, but i actually quite like that green :3
    Lovely shirt :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your whole look! I totally get why you like to "pretend to be a model", go for it girl ;-) !

    therandombitsandpieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow I love love love your outfit!! The colors are stunning and the combination of your skirt and the blouse is just perfect!

    Best Jasmin
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This honestly looks like an ad in UO or something. Gorgeous


    http://aclotheslook.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. With your blonde hair, you remind me a lot of a modern day Betty Draper from Mad Men..

    ReplyDelete